• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Cody Walker

Ignore my views or yours on Walker.
There is not one person involved in the game at the elite level, who would tear up Walkers contract and get rid of him like this clown nifty has been calling for for years.
Hes the only one who’s so stupid in his call and so self absorbed that he’s been proven wrong time and time again yet still spews the same nonsense
What an absolute crock of shit, have a look at his game against Penrith, it's just another example of how inept he is.

Only fools like you think he is any good.

I hope the captaincy , helps Cody to keep his cool and that plus discipline of the rest of the team.

Cody has thrown some nice passes lately , that have resulted in tries , however in those same games , for each great pass , he has thrown more bad passes and his poor end of set kicks have been turning points in a couple of game , oh and did I mention his missed tackles that have resulted in tries.

Souths can beat Saints , however Cody needs to have a consistent kicking game , consistently good passes and not miss key tackles. Rest of the team need to nail their tackles , their temperament and force Saints into their bad habits.
He cost us the first 3 tries against Penrith last week.

He passed to Thompson, when he had called for a kick, and really was it a try?

Same with Hawkins, calling for the kick when he scored.

One of our best is Cody!
Without a doubt...despite all the criticism he cops...he has that X-factor we need. just has to control the frustration and anger that comes to the surface...just like Latrell. So much talent and skill that needs that addition of anger management and handling adversity. We would be in a deeper hole (although stone motherless doesn't get much deeper) if we didn't have the hope of these 2 clicking into gear consistently and delivering on the potential that they have in spades.

Back