• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Keaon Koloamatangi

Barely any of our forwards run on to the ball.

When we in the attack zone, I lost count how many times forwards caught it standing flat foot.

No one running lines, no one trying to charge on to it unless we trying to throw a crash ball in the middle.

Barely any of our forwards run on to the ball.

When we in the attack zone, I lost count how many times forwards caught it standing flat foot.

No one running lines, no one trying to charge on to it unless we trying to throw a crash ball in the middle.
I’ll also add that despite some of the things Lachie misses with kicking game etc etc. Our attack looks much slicker when he is at halfback. He runs to the line better than Dean or Dion and does engage the defensive line which allows our shape to look good. Since he was dropped, our attacking shape looks lost

I’ll also add that despite some of the things Lachie misses with kicking game etc etc. Our attack looks much slicker when he is at halfback. He runs to the line better than Dean or Dion and does engage the defensive line which allows our shape to look good. Since he was dropped, our attacking shape looks lost
We have lost most games since round 12 laat year. I don't know you can say our attack looks better with him in the team. But I'll respect your opinion. Either way neither of those two will be first choice half back next year.

We have lost most games since round 12 laat year. I don't know you can say our attack looks better with him in the team. But I'll respect your opinion. Either way neither of those two will be first choice half back next year.
We were still scoring points last year, it was our defence that fell off a cliff. We knew how to run shapes, now we look like a team who doesn’t know each other. Not saying Lachie is the answer and clearly Wayne doesn’t either, but our attack is better with him in the side

We were still scoring points last year, it was our defence that fell off a cliff. We knew how to run shapes, now we look like a team who doesn’t know each other. Not saying Lachie is the answer and clearly Wayne doesn’t either, but our attack is better with him in the side
Thay was off Cody. He was in form. Sadly atm everyone us out of form.

Thay was off Cody. He was in form. Sadly atm everyone us out of form.
That plays a part definitely, but I do think it’s easier for him to play off shape and a halfback that engages the defensive line. He seems so rushed atm. Either way it’s not going to make a difference if you keep conceding 28+ points a game

Spot on Kor. I’ve been immensely disappointed with Dean & Dions failure to step up and take control

He once was an attacking weapon for us.

The decline in that aspect as been huge but I also feel he ain't alone and lots of players form have gone backwards.

Coaching and lack fitness killed this playing group.

Latest posts

Back