• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Player Cody Walker

Walker scored 64 points in supercoach.

I have no idea how he scored that high but I'll take the points.

(Expecting them to be downgraded though)

25 tackles without a miss helps the base stats
One thing about Walker was I thought he defender better last night. My main concern was Walsh once again getting the better of him. Sadly it was lazy defenders in the middle that he cut open for his first try.

One thing about Walker was I thought he defender better last night. My main concern was Walsh once again getting the better of him. Sadly it was lazy defenders in the middle that he cut open for his first try.
Not sure I agree it was “lazy”. Maybe Cam and Havili yes but Keppie was flat on his back after pulling off a vial tackle and got caught up with the play the ball.
in fact,it could have been subject to a review.
Tom was beaten for pace, I’ll never accuse him of being lazy

Not sure I agree it was “lazy”. Maybe Cam and Havili yes but Keppie was flat on his back after pulling off a vial tackle and got caught up with the play the ball.
in fact,it could have been subject to a review.
Tom was beaten for pace, I’ll never accuse him of being lazy
Tom was lazy.

I guess it depends on the game plan and what the strengths are. Again you’re trying to deflect Cody’s poor game. He should be able to kick without kicking out on the full or constantly kicking dead. I’ve seen him when his kicks are on. He has the ability.

Funnily if that was Lachie with those sort of kicks you would be jumping up and down.

You try hard not to do it, but you can’t help yourself. By all means bag Lachie for his poor game. But don’t be putting blame on him for the poor form of Cody. Even with his kicks.
Come on Kempy, what game plan?? We’ve never had one under JD. One out hit ups, no moves or variation out the back and then poorly kick straight to the opposing fullback.

My mate turned it off at halftime and watched the AFL as he said he found them so boring and incompetent and he doesn’t even follow Souths! He wasn’t far off the money!!

Come on Kempy, what game plan?? We’ve never had one under JD. One out hit ups, no moves or variation out the back and then poorly kick straight to the opposing fullback.

My mate turned it off at halftime and watched the AFL as he said he found them so boring and incompetent and he doesn’t even follow Souths! He wasn’t far off the money!!
What a silly comment. You may not like the way he does things but there is a game plan. The kicks that Lachie does is almost robotic. Quite obvious he is playing to the instructions of the coach.

Now there were things last night that went away from the game plan. Cody kicking more wasn’t just a thing they decided to do during the game. That was very intentional.

As for your mate turning over to watch the AFL good for him. If he likes to do that. If I’m home and it’s a choice between the NRL and AFL I’ll choose NRL every time. No matter how bad the game is.

What a silly comment. You may not like the way he does things but there is a game plan. The kicks that Lachie does is almost robotic. Quite obvious he is playing to the instructions of the coach.

Now there were things last night that went away from the game plan. Cody kicking more wasn’t just a thing they decided to do during the game. That was very intentional.

As for your mate turning over to watch the AFL good for him. If he likes to do that. If I’m home and it’s a choice between the NRL and AFL I’ll choose NRL every time. No matter how bad the game is.
What’s the game plan been in the 3 games so far?
You look at the way other teams play (eg Melbourne, Parramatta, Penrith, Warriors) and it’s embarrassing for us.

As for you saying obstructions from the coach, that’s precisely why JD is under pressure. Let’s see how the game plan pans out next week against the Rorters….

Into the 3rd season of his wonderful tutelage and look at the GF squad he inherited now…

What’s the game plan been in the 3 games so far?
You look at the way other teams play (eg Melbourne, Parramatta, Penrith, Warriors) and it’s embarrassing for us.

As for you saying obstructions from the coach, that’s precisely why JD is under pressure. Let’s see how the game plan pans out next week against the Rorters….

Into the 3rd season of his wonderful tutelage and look at the GF squad he inherited now…
You’re taking this in another direction. Well away from my original post. What does anything you’re saying have to do with the point I was making?

I’m originally talking about maybe the game plan was for Cody to take more of the kicking on this week. The kicking game seems to be under the coaches orders.

Never once did I say I agree with his game plan there. Not once.

I don’t really agree that he took over a GF squad. Losing key players didn’t help. But it seems as though some of that was his doing.

I thought JD did well enough in his first year. I thought he did well to turn things around. Having Latrell back helped. Was looking good until the wheels fell off. The concern is can he turn it all around. It looks unlikely right now.

Anyway this thread is about Cody. Which is what I was originally debating Rabbits21 about.

Walker scored 64 points in supercoach.

I have no idea how he scored that high but I'll take the points.

(Expecting them to be downgraded though)
Johnston made 116 meters 30 of those in one run with no one in front of him.
A line break and two tackle busts. I can’t remember him breaking a tackle in his career.

You would think he had a half decent game with those stats but he was awful.

Johnston made 116 meters 30 of those in one run with no one in front of him.
A line break and two tackle busts. I can’t remember him breaking a tackle in his career.

You would think he had a half decent game with those stats but he was awful.

Do you watch games with your eyes closed?

Cook should never ever kick the ball.
I can’t see why Mitchel can’t be the general play kicker
He kicks 50 meter field goals, and has the best grubber kick in the team.
Because he goes MIA?

Latest posts

Back