• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Injury & Judiciary Reports

Meh.

Maybe we’re victim of our success over the past fifteen years but I’m not overly interested in jagging wins to avoid a spoon. We’re better than that and I have too many other things in life that I can prioritise.

The seasons dusted. I’ll still watch and support but honestly, if I see any players out there nursing injuries that could mean we are anything other than hitting the ground running for 2025, it’ll be a continuation of mismanagement and amateur hour we’ve been subjected to for the past 12+ months and that’s very depressing.
Every player is probably nursing an injury of some kind, that's NRL, but I do agree if that injury can't be managed and needs rest that player should not be out there. We still have a team to support. I always think back to that two years I had no team to watch. I couldn't care less that we're losing, it happens. Wins are coming, just have to wait.

Pitches are sloped to improve drainage - it’s pretty common.
I remember walking out at Parra stadium for our year 7 schools comp grand final and freaking out that from one wing you couldn’t see the other side of the fields touch line due to the curve.

Not a problem for me though, I spent the whole game on the bench, and never played another proper game of footy. :)

I remember walking out at Parra stadium for our year 7 schools comp grand final and freaking out that from one wing you couldn’t see the other side of the fields touch line due to the curve.

Not a problem for me though, I spent the whole game on the bench, and never played another proper game of footy. :)
Seibs was the coach?

Seibs was the coach?
Haha.

While I was a largely uninvolved winger, I do look back proudly that I played every game in the regular season and we went through undefeated to grand final day (certainly not because of me), the coach picked an
older kid for the grand final in my place and we lost.

Jeremy Smith who was with us for a while was the halfback and a gun.

A year of two later the school brought in Matt Utai, Andrew Emelio and Junior Langi (who all played some first grade - someone must have had a connection with a player manager or something looking to house these guys together?) and my days were very much done.

Haha.

While I was a largely uninvolved winger, I do look back proudly that I played every game in the regular season and we went through undefeated to grand final day (certainly not because of me), the coach picked an
older kid for the grand final in my place and we lost.

Jeremy Smith who was with us for a while was the halfback and a gun.

A year of two later the school brought in Matt Utai, Andrew Emelio and Junior Langi (who all played some first grade - someone must have had a connection with a player manager or something looking to house these guys together?) and my days were very much done.
Oh yeah, I forgot you were a Trinity boy! Our GF’s were at Parra Stadium too (not that I played!) and we had some connections to those players you mentioned too.

Oh yeah, I forgot you were a Trinity boy! Our GF’s were at Parra Stadium too (not that I played!) and we had some connections to those players you mentioned too.
Yeah.

This was the last year of Benedict, prior to the merger with St John’s and the other girls school that amalgamated to become Trinity.

Lost to Eastwood who were the gun side.

Hate to be negative but the problem here and has been for the year is our best and most promising rookies have all been injured.

Mellors
Fletcher
Le Blanc

There really isn't anyone else and they wouldn't be first grade ready.

Le Blanc only just returned last week in jersey Flegg

Carson Kaho could get run if NRL allow it or if Souths move him up, he played his first reserve grade game last week.
Just hoping there are some sneaky sightings of guys who just go extra mile when called into first grade.
Isaac Luke, Andrew everingham types you never hear of, then bam.
Wishful thinking I know.

Reported on 2GB that Tass is having surgery and is gone for the season.
We are deadset cursed....

That's 17 players out!

Thomas Fletcher: Indefinite (Knee)
Jacob Gagai: Round 11 (Calf)
Campbell Graham: Round 18-20 (Sternum)
Jai Gray: Round 16-18 (Ankle)
Dean Hawkins: Round 16 (Quad)
Lachlan Ilias: Round 18-27/2025 (Fractured tibia)
Alex Johnston: Round 11 (Hamstring)
Ritchie Kennar: TBC (Foot)
Ben Lovett – TBC (ACL)
Haizen Mellars: Indefinite (Hamstring)
Taane Milne: Round 11 (Suspended)
Shaq Mitchell TBC (Calf)
Ty Munro: Round 19 (Fractured collar bone)
Cam Murray: Round 16-18 (Hip flexor)
Isaiah Tass: Round 22 – season (Ankle)
Junior Tatola: Round 19 (Fractured foot)
Leon Te Hau: Indefinite (Heart defect)

When I used to referee in Gp 13 Tumbarumba Showground footy field ran across a 27’ slope from top to Bottom the lower Gosl posts had an extra 1/2 metre height to make them equal never wanted to have the top touchline for first grade - you had to run back from conversions and Penalties up hill and often in rain and icey sleet

When I used to referee in Gp 13 Tumbarumba Showground footy field ran across a 27’ slope from top to Bottom the lower Gosl posts had an extra 1/2 metre height to make them equal never wanted to have the top touchline for first grade - you had to run back from conversions and Penalties up hill and often in rain and icey sleet
A 27 foot slope! **** me...that would've been a big hill to climb!

Surely if the club has 2 spots open in our 30 now is the time to fill those. I understand there isn't much out there ,but short term contracts to a couple of goers from somewhere should be taken ASAP.

Latest posts

Back