• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Jack Wighton signs with South Sydney

captainsutto

Master
Reaction score
Ok, Kent has blown up but where do we think our cap is actually sitting. Rothfield & Reid recently wrote that article with salary guesstimates of the players. I wonder what we have left to buy Wighton

Don’t forget, the cap jumped by about 3 million this year and we’ve secured Cody & Trell well within that. Then there will be a rise next year.

I reckon we can do it easily.
Anyone want to or capable of laying out what deals our squad are on?

That was the best 360 ever.

Seeing Kent fumble, bumble and squirm because his side chick Stuart is about to lose his best player for a hell of alot less money.

He even said the raiders are as much a chance as us to win a comp

Hahhahahahhahah

Loveeeeeeeeee it

Who have we signed since losing Reynolds, Su'A, Gagai, Nicholls, Marshall, Paulo, etc?

Heck we have 4 jersey flegg players in our Top 30

There has to be space

Can't see Blake Taaffe sticking around if Wighton signs though

Media comments all year about us not signing anyone for 2023. Surely we had something still left to spend.
Not sure you can carry spare cap money over to the next year or front load anyone else contract to fee up money for 2024.

Something will have to give though personally I think after his current contract Arrow will go back to QLD. And I think we will keep Campbell and Keaon

Latest posts

Back