• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Murray needs to speak up ..ACT LIKE A LEADER

I'm pretty quiet when I'm around people saying stupid things too
im pretty sure Cameron Smith would have a few words to say , Sattler , Burgess at least let the fans know you're peed off

Cam is going to switch to Union.
His face tells me all I need to know!
**** off JD.

If ever you needed confirmation that JD had lost the dressing room Cam gave it in that presser, we can all see the mess, now how to clean it up...

What is Cam going to say that is going to turn all this around?

Its not really on him and if we look at that then we are focusing on the wrong areas.

Cameron comes across as a pretty humble guy but I hope behind closed doors he is the cockiest and most arrogant player in the squad. This is his team, he is the elite player in the club, he needs to own it.

I was shocked at his response (or lack there of).

Didnt expect it.

Hes hurting big time.

Cody should be Captain,a hothead just like Satts was!

What is Cam going to say that is going to turn all this around?

Its not really on him and if we look at that then we are focusing on the wrong areas.
maybe just come up out and say " some players arent playing to the best of their ability etc etc , not good enough.... these guys are on good money " just something to show verbally he's not happy

maybe just come up out and say " some players arent playing to the best of their ability etc etc , not good enough.... these guys are on good money " just something to show verbally he's not happy
Everyone deals with pain in their own way.

Some rant and rave, others do it quietly.

I dont think what Cam is doing or not doing at a press conference really has any impact on where we are at the moment.

We look slow, lethargic and have very little desire to defend at the moment.
That is way more pressing.

Latest posts

Back