• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

News, General Articles and Discussion

Ponissi is going nowhere. I have a mate who is a mate of Frank’s. He is very happy in Melbourne.
I don't know why he and Bellamy would go anywhere... they (cap cheating not withstanding) have created a tremendous legacy down there

I don't know why he and Bellamy would go anywhere... they (cap cheating not withstanding) have created a tremendous legacy down there
Not sure about Ponissi, but there could be the desire from Bellamy to be the greatest ever coach. That would all depend on if that if that sort of thing would be to his liking.

Imagine going to a club like Souths that has won only one premiership in 50 years. Getting multiple premierships there and doing it at the club that Wayne couldn’t.

Maybe that doesn’t appeal to him. But it doesn’t hurt to try.

Board meeting Tuesday I’d be sacking JD on Tuesday won’t matter against Penrith anyway with a disrupted prep just finally make the call!

What’s the point in sacking JD on Tuesday?

Even if Jesus came out of retirement and played fullback for us, and Moses became coach we can’t win against Penrith.

What I think will happen on Tuesday is that they will make the decision to terminate JD and that will happen on Friday morning (or the morning after the game if I’ve got the night wrong).

They will also agree who will be the caretaker for the remainder of the season and who is their target for next year.

I HOPE they also clean out the football dept. Less confident about that though.

No doubt he’s better than what we’ve got.

But is he the best out there?

Richardson 16 years at Souths 1 Premiership

Ponisi 18 years at the Storm 3 Premierships (2 stripped) top 8 every year

Guess who is actually off contract at the end of 2024?
No doubt but unrealistic dream I reckon

''Fortunately for Sivo he will not be spending any time on the sidelines as a result, handed a grade one dangerous contact charge which results in a $3,000 fine with an early plea given it is his third and subsequent offence.''

What a load of shit.

''Fortunately for Sivo he will not be spending any time on the sidelines as a result, handed a grade one dangerous contact charge which results in a $3,000 fine with an early plea given it is his third and subsequent offence.''
Grade 1 third offence is $3000 (Sivo)
Grade 2 third offence is 3 weeks (Latrell)

That's too big a gap for a single jump in grading.

Grade 1 third offence is $3000 (Sivo)
Grade 2 third offence is 3 weeks (Latrell)

That's too big a gap for a single jump in grading.
Just highlights how broken the system is.

There is no way that isn’t at least on par with what Latrell did. That is being kind.

Latest posts

Back