• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Pathways: Grand Final

Squidge

Reaction score
I keep checking the Pathways thread and there is no talk about the grand final. Is there any info or general discussion about it? I'm going a bit stir crazy.

Please remove this if it is out of line.

Good job setting up the thread.

I think people are using the Pathways week 2 thread to post stuff on the GF, but we should be using a new thread I reckon.

Why is this not played on GF day?.

Why is this not played on GF day?.
It hasn't for a decade... because the QRL had a whinge

So they finish their seasons a week before, and play winner of NSW Cup vs winner of QLD Cup on GF day

I’ll be there 3pm Sunday 24th at Commbank who else is going?

Why is this not played on GF day?
You'd need a 17 teams second grade comp.

The QLD Cup is a bit strange the Broncos have three teams. But at least there's a PNG team

Cheers

Blake Taaffe will come back into the side for the GF. I expect that Gagai will move to the centres and Skelton drops out.

I’m thinking we will get more of a turn out for this game than we did on Saturday night.

Blake Taaffe will come back into the side for the GF. I expect that Gagai will move to the centres and Skelton drops out.

I’m thinking we will get more of a turn out for this game than we did on Saturday night.
I liked what I saw of Skelton. Rahme (spelling?) was also good and is only 20 I believe.

Can we watch it anywhere? Thanks Pridesters for the heads up on watching the last game on facebook NSWRL page. Will this one be on there too?

I liked what I saw of Skelton. Rahme (spelling?) was also good and is only 20 I believe.
Rahme played quite well. I believe he is being offered a NSW Cup contract for next year. Hopefully he takes it.

Skelton played well. I just can’t see them selecting him over Gagai.

I’ve never been to Parramatta stadium, so may wander over for a look.

I’ve heard its pretty impressive.

I’ve never been to Parramatta stadium, so may wander over for a look.

I’ve heard its pretty impressive.
Get seats in the lower bowl. You don't want the mountain climb that is the rest of the stand.

Latest posts

Back