• You must be logged in to view threads on this forum. Please sign up by clicking here to continue viewing content on the mighty South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Match Discussion Round 10: Rabbitohs v Dragons

I'm actually a bit excited to see Teaupa have a run around in the NRL. Will be nice to see a half that's quick off the mark for a change.
Yeah, it’s been such a horror stretch that everything seems kind of novel.

If the rookies can just hold their own then we should be able to be competitive. But with so many out there are no guarantees.

Would be awesome if Teaupa put on a show like he did in the Shield 2 years back.

Has certainly done his apprenticeship.

Maybe this will be an Api moment, where the guy that was at the bottom of the hooking replacement heap ends up being the pick of the bunch.

Positives:
- We don’t know how we’ll play in attack so no chance the Dragons can prepare for it.
- We have so many potential weaknesses in defence that it will totally confuse the Dragons when they’re deciding where to focus their attack.

IMG_2875.jpeg

Watching BunniesTV video from training this morning it was interesting seeing AJ warming up with the side whilst Thompson was with the rehab group.

Thompson still had the red shirt on and AJ the green. But Mavo also made mention of it.

A few friends were down at training so will be interesting to see if AJ was doing full training or not.

I'll be extremely confident until the 20 min mark and despondent by half time
I’ll be like you. But I am more confident getting the win this week. Despite the side we have named.

Can AJ score 25 tries in our remaining 16 games and make this season actually worth rememebering?

If you’re going to do something, might as well go big. :)

Can AJ score 25 tries in our remaining 16 games and make this season actually worth rememebering?

If you’re going to do something, might as well go big. :)
He has always scored the bulk of his tries in the second half of the season. Does tend to score more than one a game in the second half.

Although how many of those 16 games does he play?

Funnily looking at the predicted sides this week and what we expect is still much better than some of the teams we named back in the 90’s and early 2000’s.
Many seem to forget those years or they are too young to remember. Myself, I'll never forget and this year is a reminder of how hard it can be.
We will get through it much quicker this time, because we have a very strong core of players that only lacks a few work horses in key positions and a coaching team that can provide a positive mindset who can get the best out of them.

We know Wayne can deliver.

Spoke to someone at training. Thompson did take his spot when they started to train. AJ was on the opposing side. He did some sprinting to put him through the paces. Will be interesting come captains run.

Back